Tuesday, March 26, 2013

scarier than

Scarier than the backside of new Lululemon yoga pants.

I’m clueless about the cause behind all the fuss about Lululemon pants behinds. I do know they recalled many yoga pants and their stock price dropped after the announcement. Jimmy Kimmel sprang into action with a quick call to action to overcome the yoga pants shortage. I’ve included it on my post bottom which has no pants.

What is scarier than stretched Lululemon pants?

These real estate listings with strange shots of the houses will stop you in your house hunting tracks. You are left wondering what strange weird activities took place in these rooms.

Is it just me or do you also immediate question the quality of clients of this real estate agent?





Why are these photos included in anyone’s listing?






This next one is scary only in the level of obsession the owner has for baseball hats. One picture fails to convey the scope of this obsession. More pics can be found at this site.



Should I be scared that recalled Lululemon pants will start showing up in real estate listing photos?





another circus 

14 comments:

Secret Agent Woman said...

I hadn't heard that about Lululemon, but I liked the fake PSA about them. Myself, I like Athleta's yoga pants - not see-through!

missliz said...

Hadn't heard about the recall. Hubby was contemplating applying for a job with them. It was interesting to research the company. They close down for an hour each afternoon and the whole company does a yoga class.

lisleman said...

Those sound better to me but I don't wear yoga pants. thanks

lisleman said...

I didn't know about the company yoga time. I understand it is a Canadian company. thanks

Cheryl P. said...

Crazy real estate pics. I used to be a Keller Williams agent and not once did I use a Not Haunted sign topper. Nor did I ever use pictures with witches or outlines of bodies. The baseball cap thing is really common. Lots of people collect a lot of stuff.


I, also, hadn't heard about the lululemon pants recall. Pretty funny clip.

lisleman said...

Why would you use a Not Haunted sign? Certainly not something on my checklist. Who knows, but I think the body outlines maybe from a real body. They do leave bad stains according to CSI. I'm surprised that no readers have heard about the Lululemon recall.
thanks

Bearman Cartoons said...

Damn I clicked here hoping to see some lululemon backsides

lisleman said...

I'm so yoga sorry.

Bee said...

At about $100/pop, those Lululemon yoga pants shouldn't be see-through, but whatever. I buy mine cheap from Old Navy because I only wear them around the house, anyway.

lisleman said...

I didn't know they were so overpriced. I think Lululemon should have made a deal with Victoria Secrets for their returned/rejected supply of pants. thanks

savannah said...

the yoga pants recall was on the news, but so not a concern of mine! 100usd for exercise clothes? oh hell to the no for me! i love those "curbed" emails re real estate. nice choice, sugar! xoxox

lisleman said...

I didn't realize they were that expensive until this news came out. thanks good to know you enjoyed it.

Agnes Pages said...

I know, those property pics are kinda stupid. I've seen some weird ones too & wondered what the point was.

lisleman said...

I believe it's low level thinking or maybe no level thinking.
thanks

lighten up watch a slideshow