other things I don’t have.
There are many types of balls to bounce, throw, and roll. Even better than your mother’s meatballs or my aunt’s rum balls are the crystal ones that provide predictions. I don’t have one.
Hold that thought.
(A big shiny ball)
Please enjoy Lisleman’s blogger predictions that I just pulled out of my …
- Mrs. 4444 (who will be keeping the same number of 4s) will get some fame for sighting Big-Foot up in Wisconsin. It will turn out to be a fragment of her imagination and a slight embarrassment when she later discovers it was the hairy neighbor down the road.
- Unknown Mami, who commented once that she is a useless psychic, will be offering designer Head Bags for those that want to avoid the paparazzi and recycle paper bags.
- OneStonedCrow will crack some rock while working on his house. A rare gem will be found in the stone. (if this does come true be sure to remember who told you. If it doesn’t and you smash a finger or toe don’t blame me. You should know better than listening to advice from a blog title “A Few Clowns Short”.)
- Jillsy Girl will NOT change her blog title again next year. She will take a picture of a bird and create yet another blog game.
- Blogitse will help more Americans learn that the port Casablanca really does exist and where it is.
- Savannah will spread her southern sweetness hundreds of times during 2011 with her sugar greetings and comments.
- Bearman will reply “I was just drawn this way.”
- Technobabe will philosophize on life and readers will be impressed. She will be named the top blogger of ---- (fill in the name of her small town).
- JJ of The Fifty Factor will hold a pool party and share pictures. Wine will flow. Dancers will swing. But the pool will remain fixed and in place.
- Kristin-the-goat will discover new youtube clips to cry over. I will not understand why.
Note, I follow more blogs than the ones I subjected to my predictions. I ran out of predictions and besides if I kept going I would only get in deeper trouble and you might get tired of reading. Please share you own predictions in the comments.
Oh, still holding that thought? Ok go ahead and share it with us down in the comment section.
Happy New Year - have a ball, just don’t drop it.